Product Designer UI/UX
Cerego is an adaptive learning platform that improves how people learn. We use machine learning to apply proven cognitive science that makes more effective learning possible for anyone. And designing a frictionless, rewarding experience for learners and instructors is the core to our success.
We've built Cerego to be an incredibly versatile platform, because learning happens everywhere: at school, at work, and throughout life. Over a thousand organizations use Cerego already, including tons of schools and universities as well as businesses big and small. Dental students use Cerego to prepare for the board exam. Native American tribes use Cerego to help the next generation learn endangered languages. US Army soldiers use Cerego to learn first aid principles. Leading publishers and MOOCs use Cerego to make their traditional learning materials more adaptive. Cerego is everywhere learning happens.
As a product designer at Cerego, you will have a key role in identifying and creating seamless learning experiences that work across platforms and in the wide range of learning environments our customers operate in. We're not designing for narrow use cases or established UX patterns; we are designing for people all over the world and are inventing a whole new kind of learning tool. If you like designing products that improve people's lives, you might like Cerego!
You'll be responsible for driving and delivering visual design across our products. We like to build functional, beautiful products that are highly accessible and really work. We're also passionate about the design community and want Cerego to be a leader in the space.
- 3+ years experience designing functional, well-loved products (big or small)
- Experience with user research and initial UX/lo-fi product mockups
- Experience creating high fidelity, polished designs
- Experience designing for mobile. (As it turns out, mobile is the best way to learn)
- Experience working with a B2B SaaS product (experience with self-serve a plus)
- Experience working closely with engineering teams and working in an environment that prioritizes fast prototyping and frequent iteration
Perks & Benefits
- Full health benefits, commuter benefits and 401k
- Support and funding for professional development
- Weekly team lunches, daily camaraderie
- Modern, welcoming work environment with a mix of quieter and higher energy areas
- Customizable workstations (large displays, adjustable standing desks)
- Downtown SF location, 5 mins walk from Montgomery BART and ~15 minutes from Caltrain